BearTOOLS Excavation Safety Notice Kit Daily Worksite Inspection Trench Work Ensure Safety Maintenance Records
- 👷♂️A strong, robust, bright record that displays all compulsory information and risks in excavated areas.
- 👷♂️Enables workers and site managers to increase their safety compliance and EU directive by effectively communicating the vital information
- 👷♂️Strong quality material meaning that it will not deteriorate in changing weather climates quickly.
- 👷♂️Making sites safer eliminates multiple risks and hazards. Simple and clear to understand so that colleagues are aware of the current status of the excavated site.
- 👷♂️Vital to have this record on display upon site inspection, displays an added safety regulation to enable workers safety is maintained whilst working on the site.
- 👷♂️The Record includes; date of inspection, weekly inspection (with space for date and signature), location, description, space for other important notes, name & telephone, H&S considerations, name of competent person reporting and what safety equipment is required.
Making your site 99.9% safe is a challenging task. But making it that one step easier would involve simply placing our safety inspection records around the different areas and zones of the site.
Our excavation record is perfect for areas undergoing excavation or excavated areas. Their bright and symbolic appearance allows them to stand out dominantly compared to other features that might be being portrayed at the location. They are simple to understand, and any colleague working near or in this area can instantly get a knowledgeable understanding of what is going on and the risks to be aware of, and should they feel they need to report something there is a clear person to contact written (by you) on the tag.
These inserts come with a record holder which attaches to any fencing or barriers around the area of excavation, in our kit we included tags which enable you to tie the holder to the object on which it is secured to ensure a secured fixture.